- Showroom Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm Malaysia Time
18 Prangin Lane, 10100 Penang
Tel: +60 04 2615430 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Showroom hours are listed for viewing Chef Works products only. We can fulfill retail purchases if you choose to visit our showroom. We hold certain key products in the showroom for your immediate needs. If after viewing our products you decide you would like to place an order with us, we will gladly take your request and fulfill your order within our standard fulfillment time frames.
- Call 04-2615430
- Fax your completed order form to 04-2620968
- Email you order to email@example.com
- Order online: www.chefworks.my
For orders outside of Malaysia, freight and duties are not included. Simply place your order and our customer service team will contact you and assist with the best shipping method. Chef Works will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
For Alterations and or embroidery please contact our Customer Service Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 5-7 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests for stock available in Malaysia
- Please allow 14-20 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests for stock from our International Warehouse.
Majority of orders, unless specified, will ship out via TNT or local courier and can take up to 2 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
- TT payments are acceptable. Bank details: Bank: Public Bank Account: 309-305-9126
- Account Name: Eong Huat Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Please email payment confirmation with invoice number reference to email@example.com
- No minimum order quantity, except where specified.
- Approved returns will incur freight charges back to distribution centre.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Please contact our Customer Service Executive firstname.lastname@example.org for Embroidery options
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Customer Service at (60) 04-2615430
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 60 countries around the world. Please contact email@example.com for further information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
- Embroidered/Trimmed items are non-returnable.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+60) 04-2615430 to speak with our Customer Services Department to arrange return of goods.
- Returns must be requested within 15 days after receipt of goods.
- All returns must include original packaging and tagging (bags and labels etc) in RESALABLE condition. If your return shows any of the below listed, you will be notified and the item(s) will be returned to you at your cost and no refund will be issued:
- Odours, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges, which are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to a minimum of 15% Restocking Fee.
- There are no returns on close-out specials or discontinued merchandise.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in courts located in Malaysia and shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, International.